A good hotel is like a good relationship. It must have that perfect alchemy of comfort and excitement, intrigue and indulgence. And the trick there is in finding your match.
If you want to go out on a date or planned to spend a vacation with someone you love the you may want to consider the following lovely and romantic hotels around the world.
1. Algodon Mansion, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The rooftop pool — a serious rarity in BA — is a welcome (and little used) diversion, as is the intimate Cognac Bar, complete with humidor.
2. Amangani, Jackson Hole, Wyoming. A spectacularly sleek, outdoor pool is available for use in all seasons, and bespoke trail rides and trips.
3. Dedon Island, Surigao Philippines. A remote and well developed resort which makes you more close to the nature.
4. Sugar Beach, St. Lucia, Caribbean. A beautiful resort in Caribbean with breath taking views.
5. Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea, Taormina Mare, Italy. It has the most romantic views at night and there are complimentary boat trips that will take visitors to explore coastline.
You may also want to read: